Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Class III 2" Towing Hitch Receiver with Flag Bracket
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|Item Weight||19.86 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 12.4 x 5.4 inches|
||100% Brand New|
|Mounting Handre Include||Yes|
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC FIT: Rear receiver hitch and Flag hole holder fit for 2021 2022 2023 Ford Bronco (Exclude Bronco Sport)
- TRAILER HITCH: Class 3 hitch is the most common type of receiver hitch for off-road trucks. The hitch are typically used to attach and haul utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more.
- FLAG BRACKET: The tightening knob-type screws can firmly fix the pole in place for improve the stability and safety when driving on the highway. Use for tailgating by flying your favorite team flag, use for parades or whatever you may want to display .
- DISCOVER THE OUTDOORS: Achieve more adventure by utilizing the receiver tube of your hitch, and show your flag during outdoor activity.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Direct equipment hitch assembly bolts into existing holes – no drilling or welding required. Simply lock the Flag Pole Holder in place with screws to complete the installation.
- DURABLE MANUFACTURE: The trailer hitch and flag brackets are made of heavy duty steel with black oxide coating for strength, durability and longevity, ensures an unparalleled long lifespan.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.