Roof Rack Cross Bar
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|40 x 6.5 x 5.25 inches|
|100% Brand New|
Mounting Handre Include
- PRECISE FIT: The cross bars fit for 2021 2022 2023 FORD BRONCO 2-Door and 4-Door. (Make Sure Your Bronco is Equipped with Original ROOF RAILS)
- EASY TO INSTALL: These crossbars can be fixed to the front or rear hole of the roof rails according to your need. Bolt-on installation, No drilling and no cutting.
- HEAVY-DUTY CROSSBAR: Die-Casting mould 2.4mm thickness aluminum bar, offering maximum 165lbs loading capacity.
- FUEL YOUR PASSION: Broaddict cross bars are ideal for freeing up the interior space of your bronco, and working as strong support for cargo equipment such as kayaks, bikes, snowboards, etc.
- QUIET EXPERIENCE: The aerodynamic design of the cross bars greatly reduces the wind resistance and wind noise during driving.
- PRODUCT ACCESSORIES: Package includes 1/2pcs cross bars and mounting hardware.
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.