Have Questions?Ask An Expert
4 Door Pinch Weld Cover Upgrade
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|42.72 x 3.15 x 2.76 inches|
|100% Brand New|
|Vehicle Specific Fit|
- COMPACTIBILITY - Pinch weld covers fit for Ford Bronco 4-Doors 6th Gen. 2021 2022 2023 2024.
- RUST-PROOF & ANTI-CORROSION - The rocker panel is made of all aluminum. The screws is made of stainless steel. The surface treatment is the black powder coating. Waterproof, rust-proof and anti-corrosion.
- HIDE UNATTRACTIVE PINCH WELDS AND RUST - When you take off the rocker rails or install some style running boards, the ugly welding seam will be exposed. After installing the pinch weld cover, it will conceal unattractive pinch welds and rust. Adds a tough look to your bronco.
- PROTECT ROCKER AREA BENEATH DOORS - The side skirt covers and protects rocker area beneath doors. This bronco accessories also protect the rocker area from road debris & scratches.
- EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATION - The installation of the trail armor rocker panels is installed using the holes of the original car. You only need to simply tighten the screws and install it. Easy and firm.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.