Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Wall Mount Door Storage Hanger Bracket
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|16.54 x 10 x 7.09 inches|
|100% Brand New|
- COMPATIBILITY: Broaddict FRONT DOOR HANGER fit for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023 2024 2 door ＆ 4 door.Not suitable for Sport version.
- PROTECT BRONCO DOORS: With our Bronco door hanger bracket, you can hang your doors from the wall to avoid scratches.This also makes storing your door more space efficient.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of heavy duty steel with black powder-coated finish.The door hangers are strong and durable, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant, and not easy to bend.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Just thread the screw through our pre-drilled screw hole and bolt the door storage bracket to the wall. Note: Drilling the wall is required.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: Door hanger bracket for Bronco Front Door, and 2 types of bolts for plasterboard and drywall.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.