Subcribe to back in stock notification
|35.04 x 11.81 x 9.06 inches|
- FITMENT: Front bumper for Bronco 2021 2022 2 and 4 door models. Suitable for heavy duty steel modular front bumper only.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: High quality winch bracket made of 3/16" steel that can withstand a 12,000 lb. load capacity.
- DURABLE COATING: Winch bracket features a thick black textured powder coat and laser welding process for extreme protection and rust resistance; avoid coating flaking and rusting problems.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Direct bolt-on replacement on the stock bumper, without any cutting or drilling. Mounting hardware and installation instructions are included in the package.
- OUR PROMISE: If you encounter any problems during installation/use, please contact us and we will be the first to provide you with a satisfactory solution.
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.