Have Questions?Ask An Expert
2X EZ-Steps for 2-Door
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|18.07 x 9.88 x 5.63 inches|
|100% Brand New|
- COMPATIBILITY: The EZ-Steps fit for 2021 2022 2023 FORD BRONCO with OEM ROCK RAILS. They simply bolt onto existing rock rails, which are designed to be easy to install, with no drilling or modifications required.
- IMPROVE ACCESSIBILITY: The EZ-Step sits 2” below the OEM rock rail and keeps ground clearance. It is a must for you and your family to get on and off Bronco, and safer and more secure, especially for lifted vehicle.
- IMPROVE SAFETY: They have a non-slip surface to prevent slipping or sliding, even when wet or muddy. They also provide a secure and stable footing, making it easy to get in and out of your vehicle without risking injury.
- ENHANCE THE LOOK: The EZ-Steps also enhance the appearance of your Bronco. They are available in Yellow, Red, Gray, Blue Plates to match the look and style of your Bronco, which will make your car out of ordinary.
- UNIVERSAL FOR 4 DOOR: Please place 2 sets if you have 4-Door BRONCO with Rock Rails.
- UPGRADED QUALITY: The running boards are made of steel, which is strong, stable, wear-resistant and not easy to be damaged and deformed.
- SUPPORT IN 24 HOUR: Our customer care is ready to address any issues you might have in 24 hours.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.