Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Dash Mounted Holders Phone Holder
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|Compatible Phone Models
- FITMENT: Dash Mounted Holder fit for Bronco 2/4 Doors 2021 2022 2023 (Not for Bronco Sport).
- DIY YOUR PHONE BRACKET: Covering from the main driver to the passenger side, it completely meets your various accessory needs. Radio, cell phone holder, GPS, GOPRO, walkie-talkie, etc.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: made of aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. The lower part is equipped with rubber pads to release the noise generated by bumps in driving.
- FLEXIBLE FITTINGS: T-slots are available for the installation of different fittings. The two ball heads and the base are included and are suitable for most accessories.(Phone stand not included)
- EASY TO INSTALL: No drilling and no modifications to your vehicle are required, it can be mounted directly to the dashboard with the existing screws.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.