Have Questions?Ask An Expert
A-Pillar Led Ditch Light Bar
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|10.67 x 6.54 x 2.56 inches|
|100% Brand New|
Mounting Handre Include
- FITMENT: A-Pillar Led Ditch Light Bar Mounting Brackets Fit for 2021 2022 2023 Ford Bronco(NOT FOR BRONCO SPORT).
- BETTER VISION: The bottom hole of A column light frame can be installed LED/HID drive lights, working lights, auxiliary points/fog lights, to ensure the form of safety.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: No need to modify or drill, with the original car bolt installation, so that the LED lights firmly fixed in the position.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of high-quality iron, the outer layer is sprayed with black powder coating, anti-corrosion, durable, better guarantees your travel.
- AFTER-SALES PROTECTION: If the product encountered any quality problems, please contact us, we will replace a new set of products for you.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it ( 1 - 3 business days );
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 2 - 7 business days );
A lot of things can happen on the road less traveled, and Broaddict has you covered! We're confident in our high-quality products so we're giving you more peace of mind and more bang for your buck!
Broaddict offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on our products. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products.learn more
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: There are inherent risks in using any product, including but not limited to: serious bodily injury and possible death. Broaddict products are for use only by experienced adults over 18 years of age. The seller shall not be liable for any failure, incidental or indirect loss or damage or injury caused by negligence or defect due to direct or indirect use of Broaddict products under any circumstances. If the buyer submits payment, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed with the above-mentioned situation.
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
1.Real Product's Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor's display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.